[cddlm] Doubts about Component Model

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Tue Jul 5 16:16:39 CDT 2005

Stuart,

I've tested it performing the following changes to make it work with
Muse until the point I could go before:
- I've included a <wsdl:binding> element (even do not complete for all
the operations in the port type) and a <wsdl:service> element
- I've put the <wsdl:imports> before the <wsdl:types> declaration
-  I've corrected the targetNamespace value in:
    <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"

targetNamespace="http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/componentsi/2005/02/wsdl">
    <xsd:schema elementFormDefault="qualified"

targetNamespace="http://www.gridforum.org/cddlm/components/2005/02/wsdl">

- I've corrected the typo <wsdl:fault name="StateActiontFault"
message="cmpw:StateActionFault"/>

Best regards,
  Ayla