[cddlm] XML-CDL feedback resolution

Paul Anderson dcspaul at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 12:08:19 CST 2005

>> [Answer]
>> Requirements to SF-CDL and XML-CDL are by definition different (that's why
>> we have two languages)...
>> It may be a good idea to revisit these requirements issue, though.
>
>I understand a part of the situation and am looking forward to seeing
>this mentioned in other documents, such as the CDDLM primer mentioned.

Jun - Thanks for the response to my comments - I think you missed a critical
question realted to this though:

Is the CDL semantics (for templates and references) identical to the
SmartFrog semantics?

I'm assuming the answer is "yes", otherwise I'm not clear how you would
translate between them, but is this an explicit claim, and has it been
verifide in any way?

Thanks
	Paul