[cddlm] Meeting tomorrow, Wed 1/26, 6am PST.

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Jan 25 19:50:26 CST 2005

Hi Team,

This is a late announcement, but expected, we agreed to have the meeting
today. So consider this as a reminder. Meeting is tomorrow, Wed 1/26,
6am PST, 9am EST, 2pm UK, 11pm Japan? The tentative schedule is:

- Steve's Deployment APIs document
- Stuart's Component Model document
- Update on the CDL spec
- Attendance at GGF13
- Various

We have had documents only for a short time to review, so this may not
be as productive meeting as we would hope, but I still recommend that we
meet, even if for a short sync on where we stand. We'll use the usual
phone numbers:

Phone:   	+1 866-639-4732 (toll free while in US)
		+1 574-948-0379 (toll & international)
Code: 	2362906 (followed by a '#' sign)

Thanks,

Dejan.