[cddlm] FW: BOUNCE cddlm-wg at ggf.org: Non-member submission from ["Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis at newcastle.ac.uk>]

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Fri Jan 21 07:35:19 CST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-cddlm-wg at ggf.org [mailto:owner-cddlm-wg at ggf.org]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 5:09 AM
To: owner-cddlm-wg at ggf.org
Subject: BOUNCE cddlm-wg at ggf.org: Non-member submission from ["Savas
Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis at newcastle.ac.uk>]

>From owner-grdfm-cddlm-wg at mailbouncer.mcs.anl.gov  Fri Jan 21 07:08:52
2005
Subject: RE: WS-Addressing to drop Reference Properties
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:02:29 -0000
From: "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis at newcastle.ac.uk>
To: "Steve Loughran" <steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com>,
	"CDDLM" <cddlm-wg at ggf.org>

Actually,

I don't think this is going to be a problem for WSRF. WS-Addressing
Reference Parameters are still there so they could be used instead of
Reference Properties. It's just that the semantics have changed now.

Also, I don't think that this was a result of my efforts. It was mostly
the Web folks.

Regards,
--
Savas Parastatidis