[cddlm] Syncing XML schema

Steve Loughran steve_loughran at hpl.hp.com
Wed Jan 12 11:43:31 CST 2005

Stuart Schaefer wrote:
> As Steve mentioned, we also need to add a document that lists our common
> faults.

To be precise.

1. we need to come out with a WS-BaseFault structure of faults (I have
some ideas there)

2. we need to create an XML Document that lists the faults and which can
be XSLT transformed into the relevant bits of XML schema and
documentation (HTML, docbook, whatever).

I have attached what I have to date, which is from the pure WS-I
deployment API. It declares all those namespaces, and has XSLT xforms
into a Java file and an HTML file; the latter was then pasted into the
deployment API as an appendix.

These files are are in the deployment CVS repository on sourceforge.

-steve