[cddlm] testing, document fragments

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Fri Dec 2 07:27:27 CST 2005

Hi Steve,

we have seen the test code, but have not started using it yet directly.
So, from our part,  feel  free to change it, but  please let  us know
when  you finish these more recent changes so that we can use it
avoiding rework.

Another point, I always have problems trying to run the ant commands
from the cddlm repository because everything is always missing in my
machine and than I give up. I wanted to know what are the requirements
for running the "ant all" or "ant test".  I have ant 1.6.5, maven 2.0
and java 1.5. The current error I have is "Unable to find typedef
schemavalidate". Do you know what may be missing?

Thanks,
  Ayla