[cddlm] FW: Some doubts about Events

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Fri Aug 19 09:03:00 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid [mailto:ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:25 AM
To: Milojicic, Dejan S; Steve Loughran; Stuart Schaefer; tatemura at sv.nec-labs.com; Guilherme Mauro Germoglio Barbosa / Projeto Ourgrid - Projeto Ourgrid/LSD; Marcelo Iury; Flávio Roberto Santos / Projeto Ourgrid; Walfredo Cirne; Francisco Vilar Brasileiro
Subject: Some doubts about Events

Hi,

we are having problems to send mails for the cddlm-wg list. We send the messages but they do not seem to be delivered. In the following some doubts we had.
Thanks for your attention.

1. I've seen in the Test Plan of the Deployment API and I had a doubt about Test 13. The Unsubscribe operation mentioned there should be invoked where? It is neither defined in the System nor in the Portal WSDL.

2. Another doubt is about the Events of the System. When a Lifecycle transition happens, should we send both a "LifecycleEvent" (from "SystemNotificationTopics" TopicSpace) and the  "Lifecycle Event" from the Component Model?

3. We also want to know why the system and the portal do not implement the Notify operation as they are event consumers.

Thanks,

Ayla