[cddlm] Doubts about properties

Ayla Debora Dantas de Souza - Projeto Ourgrid ayla at dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Thu Aug 4 07:16:26 CDT 2005

Hello,

we are assuming something here about the properties of a component and
we want to know if there is any problem in this assumption:

we have noticed that the Muse implementation of WSRF only allows the
inclusion of a property previously defined in the WSDL that describes
the component. So, if in the CDL  we declare a property and its value
and this property is not included in the properties of the component
(declared in the schema referenced by the WSDL or in the WSDL itself in
the types part), we get an error indicating that the property is
unknown. Is this the expected behavior? So, if the user wants to
configure a property through the CDL, this property must be defined in
the schema, am I right?

Thanks for your attention,
  Ayla