[cddlm] Notes of the meeting on 8/3/2005

Jun Tatemura tatemura at sv.nec-labs.com
Wed Aug 3 11:05:03 CDT 2005

Hi Dejan and Team,

I am sorry I was absent because I was confused with Today's meeting with
OGSA...

I wanted to ask if we can give some Grid deployment usecases to OASIS SDD TC
(they are now aggregating use cases to identify requirements). If it is
okay, I will give
you an initial draft in our next meeting as well as a status report on
our reference
implementation.

I will be joining a conference call with OGSA today (although I may be
late).

Best Regards,
Jun Tatemura