[cddlm] Component Model Update

Stuart Schaefer Sschaefer at softricity.com
Fri Apr 22 06:07:53 CDT 2005

Here is the long overdue Component Model Draft.  I have updated most of
the document, completely reorganizing the content.  I have also fixed
numerous errors and added lots of content to more deeply explain the
concepts.

I would appreciate everyone's time in reviewing the document for
concepts and completeness of the idea.  I will worry about typos later.
I have a few TODOs in the document that will be cleaned up early next
week.

I am also attaching an updated schema for those interested.  All of this
will be checked into SourceForge today.

Cheers,

Stuart