[cddlm] Notes from the GGF13

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Wed Apr 6 08:43:08 CDT 2005

Hi,

Please find attached notes from all four meetings held at GGF13. I have started the process of individually talking to each owner of the remaining specs. Plan is to hold the meeting next week at 6am PST.

Thanks,

Dejan.

Notes from the first CDDLM meeting (component model), taken by Kojo
CDDLM-WG Session 1: Component Model
3pm - 4:30pm, March 14, 2005 at GGF13, Seoul
Chair: Dejan Milojicic, Present: Stuart Schaefer, Note take: Takashi Kojo

Stuart described Component Model with ppt slides.

Following is Q&A during the presentation.

Q: Regarding with aggregating component status,
what does "coordinated" means, if the status synchronization
is not "MUST".