[cddlm] SF-based language spec, dilemma whether to go with a recommendations or common practice document track

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Dec 14 15:29:40 CST 2004

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the follow email. I would suggest that we focus the
discussion on whether there is a need for a user-friendly (SF-based) in
addition to the machine-friendly (XML-based CDL) language for deployment
and configuration mgmt rather than whether there is a plan at the moment
for a new reference implementation or not. The fact that there is no
plan at the moment does not mean that there will not be another
reference implementation in the future.

Thanks,

Dejan.

PS Your original email bounced from the CDDLM mailing list because you
are not a member, but I include it below.