[CCGT] Community Council F2F in Korea

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Mar 2 17:55:29 CST 2005

Yes, I will be arrving the day before, and available all day for GFSG on
Sunday (save for tasting some of those delicious Korean breakfast at a
fairly cheap but good restaurant just down the road from the hotel :-)

(If anyone else is interested in having Korean breakfast they are
quite welcome to join me.)

							Satoshi (M)

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:25:30 -0600