[CCGT] Community Council F2F in Korea

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 2 10:25:30 CST 2005

Dear All,
It was decided on yesterday's GFSG call that Council Face-to-face meetings
would be best held mid-day on Sunday.

Sunday's schedule (as it applies to the CC) would look similar to below:
9a -12p - GFSG F2F
12p-2p - Community Council F2F (working lunch)
2:00p - GFSG re-adjourn with 30 minute council reports outlining their
3-month plans (in addition to other GFSG business).

This being said, please let me know if you will be available mid-day Sunday
(I want to be sure the majority of the council members have arrived by that
time).

Discussion topics for the Community Council mid-day meeting will include:
*GGF-14 Community Track Program (proposed 1 solid community track and 1
solid workshop),
*Review of Community Objectives & Measures (see attached) - determine
plan/action for each deliverable,
*GGF-15 Community Track Program (integration with GGF-15 PC, workshops, etc.).

If it is determined that additional meeting time is required, I will seek
out additional meeting space on-site for later in the week.  In the
meantime, your advance comments, thoughts, ideas, etc., on the issues above
in preparation for our meeting are welcome.

Regards,
Julie

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163