[CCGT] Use Case Repository draft plan

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Tue Jul 12 10:59:20 CDT 2005

All,

After discussing this on the Community Council call today, here's the draft
plan I wrote up
and also the mock-up web page that I showed at the town hall meeting to
stimulate
discussion and comments.  The notion of a matrix of attributes was
something that
stuck in my head early-on but is really one of the last things we'd want to do.
The most important thing is just to capture the most basic info about all
use cases,
that is to say, just the attribute keywords describing a use
case.  Different presentations
of the use case information can be worked on later as we gain experience
with what
really works for most people.

Two additional issues we could note:

1) Selection of wiki that has proper methods for managing information
hierarchy, etc. (not flat!)

2) Recording audit trails for use cases, i.e., if a use case is augmented
later with more
info, keep a list of who did what.

--Craig