[CCGT] Tomorrow's Community Call

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Mon Jul 11 18:07:33 CDT 2005

All,

In addition to the items on the Community Council Summary slides, I'd like to
discuss the notion of a GGF Use Case Repository.  I've circulated a draft plan
to a few people to get feedback and would like to build consensus for the
next steps.

Also, I got a phone call from Michael Fox at Lambda Optical Systems and would
like to determine if there is any interest in having them participate in a
community
track at GGF-15.

--Craig