[CCGT] Community Council Telecon

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Mon Aug 22 15:32:39 CDT 2005

Hi all,
Just a reminder of tomorrow's community call which will be held at 10:00a
central time (reminder:  no GFSG policy call tomorrow).

Dial-in information is as follows:
US: 1-888-455-3044
Int'l: 1-210-839-8611
passcode: 74658.

Attached, you will find a comprehensive version of the GridWorld/GGF15
schedule for discussion.

Open items/next steps include:
*We have added evening sessions on Monday and Wednesday (subject to
approval of the ESC and IDG).
*We are in need of 2 additional 90-minute slots for the Campus Grids Panels
(I will work with standards folks on this).
*Thursday tutorials will be offered boxed lunches should they desire
'working lunches' (Globus has requested this).
*I have not received OMII Tutorial and Use Case session abstracts.
*Titles/abstracts for Monday and Thursday Keynotes.
*Linesch opening (Monday or Tuesday?).
*Acceptance notification/web posting.
*Tutorial registration open.
*Email to community.