[CCGT] RE: [gfsg] Fwd: Community Council Agenda items - April 5 Meeting

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Fri Apr 29 15:53:57 CDT 2005

Charlie,

I think it was approved. If we are operating under an older model then
it is either Dennis's or my duty to inform you. But since we are
operating in an interum model where the scheduling decisions are being
made by the organizers (Jule) and the decision is collective amongst the
community council, where we seem to have unanimous agreement, I judge it
is safe to assume that the workshop is officially approved and you are
ready to proceed.

						Satoshi (M)

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:45:10 -0500