[CCGT] Community Council - Status and Action Items

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Sat Apr 16 02:38:02 CDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:45:53 -0500
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer <wulf at ggf.org> wrote:

wulf> Hi all,
wulf>
wulf> Just a brief note about Community Council status and action items:
wulf>
wulf> GGF14 Community Track-
wulf> *Community CFP sent to GGF email lists and placed on website today.  I will
wulf> keep you posted on feedback we receive.  Please forward to your colleagues
wulf> that might not be on GGF lists as well.
wulf>
wulf> GGF14 Workshops-
wulf> *Satoshi - have we received revised workshop proposals based on the GFSG
wulf> feedback?

No, not yet. I will push on folks to do so.

wulf> *Craig - do you know whether the Telco group will propose a workshop or a
wulf> Bof?  Also, should I take the EOS/CEOS off the list of potential workshops?
wulf> *I received a 'heads-up' note that the EU NextGRID project is working on a
wulf> proposal entitled 'Improving Interaction between Grid Projects and
wulf> Standards.'  I expect to have the proposal shortly and will provide you
wulf> with those details when I receive them.
wulf>
wulf> Charter Docs-
wulf> *A reminder that you are to provide a brief charter doc for each of your
wulf> areas that will be compiled into a Community Participation Guide for
wulf> GGF14.  Please let me know when I can expect to see this from you.
wulf>
wulf> Meeting Preferences-
wulf> *Should the need arise for a ggf14/ggf 15 community program planning
wulf> meeting (and/or to discuss other strategic CC issues) please let me know if
wulf> you prefer a face-to-face meeting or meeting via the Access Grid.

A combination will be good, plus dial-in as well.

								Satoshi