[CCGT] Community Council - Status and Action Items

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Fri Apr 15 13:45:53 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Just a brief note about Community Council status and action items:

GGF14 Community Track-
*Community CFP sent to GGF email lists and placed on website today.  I will
keep you posted on feedback we receive.  Please forward to your colleagues
that might not be on GGF lists as well.

GGF14 Workshops-
*Satoshi - have we received revised workshop proposals based on the GFSG
feedback?
*Craig - do you know whether the Telco group will propose a workshop or a
Bof?  Also, should I take the EOS/CEOS off the list of potential workshops?
*I received a 'heads-up' note that the EU NextGRID project is working on a
proposal entitled 'Improving Interaction between Grid Projects and
Standards.'  I expect to have the proposal shortly and will provide you
with those details when I receive them.

Charter Docs-
*A reminder that you are to provide a brief charter doc for each of your
areas that will be compiled into a Community Participation Guide for
GGF14.  Please let me know when I can expect to see this from you.

Meeting Preferences-
*Should the need arise for a ggf14/ggf 15 community program planning
meeting (and/or to discuss other strategic CC issues) please let me know if
you prefer a face-to-face meeting or meeting via the Access Grid.

Your prompt response is appreciated.
Thanks!
Julie

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163