[CCGT] Science Gateways workshop background

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Sat Apr 9 12:21:34 CDT 2005

Charlie, Dennis,

I agree on its viability, but still Malcolm's concern that it be a
TeraGrid-only centric event will have to be considered. Here is a (form) letter,
and with proper fulfillment of the workshop template and widespread
solicitation to key portal groups in EU as well as AP, hopefully the
concern will be addressed.

(form letter is attached below)
							Satoshi

----