[CCGT] Fw: Workshop feedback

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Wed Apr 6 14:52:13 CDT 2005

Community council members,

Before sending this out to the respective workshop organizers, I would
like to check upon you to see if the content would be OK. I am boarding
a plane back to Tokyo from SFO now, so if you could respond within the
working day it will be great. Oh yes minor spelling errors I will be
correcting. Thanks.

						Satoshi

Forwarded by Satoshi Matsuoka <matsu at is.titech.ac.jp>