[Capi-bof] Current charter and last call for changes.

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Fri Mar 27 05:54:35 CDT 2009

Hi Richard,

It is never to late join a discussion :-) So thanks for joining in.

How do all of you think of the proposed wording:

> "Storage details beyond creation and mapping of mount points is
> specifically excluded. Networking details are similarly excluded
> beyond
> creation and mapping of interfaces, assignment of these to public or
> private networks and assignment of dynamic or static IPs."

Any thoughts? If there is some positiv feedback I would update the
charter.

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com