[Capi-bof] Charter for Open Cloud Computing Interface (OCCI) Working Group

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 25 10:53:04 CDT 2009

Sam,

It is not really about the timeline - I know we need to do it fast but
the amount and the documents are important. Therefor I want a discussion
on next OGf on this issue, specially see if we can get a first draft by
then.

Cheers,

-Thijs