[Capi-bof] Overview

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 10 04:42:55 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your effort. I merge it with Alexander's ideas and try to
send an update version around by today.

CAPI is indeed a little bit confusing. But Cloud Interface API would
lead to the abbreviation CIA :-) We are still open for suggestion for a
better abbreviation and name. But for now we probably have to stick with
capi.

All the best,

-Thijs