[Capi-bof] Subscribe the mailinglist of Cloud Computing API BOF

guoleitao guoleitao at chinamobile.com
Mon Mar 9 02:52:28 CDT 2009

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is Leitao Guo from China Mobile Research Institute, the technology
related research center of China Mobile, which is the biggest
telecommunication company in China.

We are now very interested in cloud computing, and planning to build an
internal cloud platform to support our testing and productive systems. That
is to say, we are both provider and user of cloud computing system. I think
we can contribute our use cases and system requirements to OGF cloud group.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Leitao Guo

China Mobile Research Institute