[caops-wg] Private key protection

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:00:11 CDT 2009

Hi Reimer,

Which one of my presentations are we talking about?  The key
protection one?  There was next to nothing in it, but it is available
on the OGF web site, I gave it to Yoshio.
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=1776

On the other hand, if you are talking about the identity management
workshop, they are supposed to be available but I don't see them
anywhere obvious. I'll get someone to publish them on the NGS web site
at some point otherwise.

Regards
--jens