[caops-wg] Private key protection

Reimer Karlsen-Masur, DFN-CERT karlsen-masur at dfn-cert.de
Fri Oct 16 03:25:08 CDT 2009

Hi Jens,

Jens Jensen wrote on 16.10.2009 00:23:
> Hi Reimer,
>
> It was not robots, that'll be tomorrow.  We talked about the EE key
> protection document, but my talk was really about the Private Key
> Protection Working Party which discusses protection of "interesting"
> keys such as things that generate signatures, attribute authorities,
> etc.

I tried to connect to the VC stream showing the slided during your talk but
they were actually a bit blurred. And audio of the stream was unusable - may
be because I was behind my home DSL.

Unfortunately multiple tries to connect to the audio-only stream via phone
gave a busy signal after entering the VC# at the voice prompt. I am
recalling recent phone line problems of ESnet's VC service but thought they
were solved...

Anyways, did you upload the slides of your presentation somewhere? CAOPS
site or EUGridPMA wiki? Alternatively you can mail them via PM if you don't
mind.

Thanks

Reimer
--
Dipl.-Inform. Reimer Karlsen-Masur (PKI Team),   Phone   +49 40 808077-615

DFN-CERT Services GmbH, https://www.dfn-cert.de,  Phone  +49 40 808077-580
Sitz / Register: Hamburg, AG Hamburg, HRB 88805,  Ust-IdNr.:  DE 232129737
Sachsenstr. 5,   20097 Hamburg/Germany,   CEO: Dr. Klaus-Peter Kossakowski