[caops-wg] Draft Agenda

Yoshio Tanaka yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp
Sun Jan 28 17:00:04 CST 2007

Dear all,

The OGF19 will start tomorrow.  As in the recent GGF/OGFs, we will
have one regular CAOPs session and one IGTF session, both sessions are
scheduled on Thursday (Feb. 1) morning.

Here is a draft agenda of the IGTF session:

- Short updates from regional PMAs
  - APGrid PMA (Yoshio)
  - EUGrid PMA (David)
  - TAGPMA (Darcy)
- IGTF Key Registry and TACAR (Yoshio, Mike, Licia)
- Authentication Profiles
  - Member Integrated Credential Services (TBD)
  - Portal-based credential services (Yoshio)
- AOB

Suggestions for the agenda are welcome.

I would like to note that the schedule on the OGF web site (as of
28th, Sun 11pm UTC) has been changed as below:

IGTF  session:   9:00am - 10:30am  Feb. 1 (Thu)
CAOPs session:  11:00am - 12:30am  Feb. 1 (Thu)

This change has been confirmed by the Security AD and the OGF web site
is expected to be updated shortly.

--
Yoshio Tanaka (yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp)
http://ninf.apgrid.org/