[caops-wg] Draft Agenda for the Document Session

Oscar Manso o.manso at certiver.com
Thu Feb 1 02:44:48 CST 2007

Hello Darcy,
In first instance it seems that the draft available from Grid Forge
corresponds to the latest.
However, we've got another version prepared by Milan which at least changes
the format of the document...
I attach the latest version of the document we've got.
I'll hear from you in the teleconference!

Oscar