[caops-wg] TAG PMA Agenda items!

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:37:17 CST 2006

Agenda items are solicited for the TAG PMA face-to-face meeting in
Austin, Nov. 29-Dec. 1 2006 hosted by TACC in Austin TX.

Darcy will be assembling the schedule for talks soon and needs your
input.  If you plan to attend and want to give a talk, CP/CPS update
or other presentation, please send an e-mail to him (darcy.quesnel
(at) canarie.ca) or to the group ASAP.  We also hope to have a CAOps
session and possible discussion of the OGSA-AuthN group recently
undergoing launch giving its current status.  If you are coming at
all, please register at the nice meetng page hosted by our colleagues
in Brazil:

http://indico.na-df.rnp.br/indico/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=15

REMINDER: the next TAG PMA video+phone meeting will be next week
Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 1:00 pm Ottawa time.  Please note that the time
zones have recently changed, so the time for this meeting can be
checked against other zones by the URL:

http://tinyurl.com/y75sep

Hope ALL who are in the process of reviewing or submitting CP/CPS's,
doing subgroup work, etc. will connect.

Video details:

ESNet 884483
or GDS 0011349884483
or VRVS Ocean
or phone 1-510-883-7860 884483#

Streaming video output (only) also available at http://
h323adhoc2.es.net under conference TAG PMA = 4483.  (Enter 4483 in
the conference ID window and click on "stream this conference -- you
do not have to log in to use this.)

(Those who do not have their H.323 end point registered are
encouraged to do so or to send me their IP number -- registering your
endpoint either with GDS or with ESNet or using VRVS is, however,
preferred.)

Best,

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

TAG PMA secretary