[caops-wg] Teleconference

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Jan 30 07:24:51 CST 2006

I will try to make it -- will be coming from a local meeting on A&A I
am participating in with the local security people here at TTU.  Am
available Thursday at the same time or later also.

Agenda or short list of topics?

Thanks,
Alan

On Jan 30, 2006, at 2:17 AM, Olle Mulmo wrote:

> Trying again...
>
> I have rescheduled the slot (same access code, "CAOPS") and will open
> the line at 08:00 Pacific == 17:00 Central Europe. (Thanks, Alan!)
>
> Hope you can manage this earlier starting time despite the late notice.
>
> While we're at it, let's schedule a follow-up phone call right away.
> (If we don't need it, we won't use it.) How does Thursday sound?
>
> /Olle

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Admin 233, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :