[caops-wg] Re: OCSP Requirements - CAOPS mailing list summary

Mike Helm helm at fionn.es.net
Wed Jan 18 14:55:43 CST 2006

Olle Mulmo writes:
> The latest draft is in deed 6 months old. What's left is a resolution
> on recommended proxy certificate logic.
>
> To avoid any confusion, let's continue any work with the OCSP
> requirements draft found at http://forge.ggf.org/projects/caops-wg/ :
>
> - Click on "Document Manager" (left menubar, need to login in order
> to see it)
> - Click on "Working Drafts"   (center frame)
>
> I suggest that a teleconf is organized in order to sort out what was
> said at GGF15. How about Monday at 18:00 UTC? (7pm central Europe,
> 9am US pacific)

Monday is impossible for me.  I'm traveling most of that
week.   Tue 24 Jan should work.  Also Thu 26 and Fri 27 (limited
time Fri mornings).

The URL for the document I posted has the same document content.
There are probably people on these lists who would be interested
in reading the document, but don't have logins.

Thanks, ==mwh