[caops-wg] Re: OCSP Requirements - CAOPS mailing list summary

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jan 18 14:27:00 CST 2006

Mike,

The latest draft is in deed 6 months old. What's left is a resolution
on recommended proxy certificate logic.

To avoid any confusion, let's continue any work with the OCSP
requirements draft found at http://forge.ggf.org/projects/caops-wg/ :

- Click on "Document Manager" (left menubar, need to login in order
to see it)
- Click on "Working Drafts"   (center frame)

I suggest that a teleconf is organized in order to sort out what was
said at GGF15. How about Monday at 18:00 UTC? (7pm central Europe,
9am US pacific)

/Olle