[caops-wg] OCSP & Proxy Certs

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Wed Feb 22 03:20:55 CST 2006

Mike,

The major conclusion from the CAOPS sessions in regards to OCSP is
that we do not have consensus or know-how in regards to proxy
certificates, and so therefore (most) people agreed to simply list
them as an outstanding issue at this point in time, and then let this
document onwards in the publication pipeline.

Hopefully the minutes will cover the discussions in more details.

/Olle