[caops-wg] OCSP & Proxy Certs

Mike Helm helm at fionn.es.net
Sat Feb 11 02:21:09 CST 2006

Next rev here:
http://www.lbl.gov/~mike/OCSP_Requirements_for_Grids-06-05.doc

Delta CRL work, some more on proxy certs and the problems issues,
more architecture discussion, some more explanatory material in
section 3 about ocsp and crl issues.

I tried to address O&J's pros-cons list, and David Chadwick's
remarks (to the extent I could).

I have quite a few comments in the document representing problems
(mainly missing text) that need to be filled in, mostly minor things.
I think the controversial issues are all in the text now.

I will put together some slides for Olle, or Christos/Darcy, to
use for discussion, should post on Sunday.

Regards, ==mwh