[caops-wg] Certificate Profile document, update v0.5

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Fri Aug 11 08:18:15 CDT 2006

Dear all,

The last version of the certificate profile draft document is now almost
two months old, so its high time for a new version that we can discuss
in Washington (GGF18).

The new version can be found at:
   http://www.eugridpma.org/temporary/eugridpma-certprofile-20060717-0-5.pdf

(and I'll try to upload to GridForge once that works again; there is also
an associated MS Word .doc version on the web site).

I've completely restructured the document, taking Kaspar's comments into
account. So it now has
- two separate parts: one for CA certs and one for EE certs
- the wording is RFC2119
- reference is to RFC3280 (and no longer 2459)
- many extensions added, and more guidance text

Please have a look through the document, and send your comments, suggestions,
and text on additional extensions.

	Cheers,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **