[caops-wg] Plans for next GGF meeting

Oscar Manso o.manso at certiver.com
Fri Dec 16 05:25:25 CST 2005

Dear all,
We've checked the schedule for the next GGF event in Athens and we don't
find any meeting schedulled for the CAOPS-WG...
We don't know either what are the subjects to be discussed during such
meeting.
Are you planning to finish the work on the document specifying the
recommendations to use OCSP in grids?
If this was the case, it would be necessary to compile the last version of
the document including the last comments being discussed (proxy
certificates, etc,..).
On the other hand, I would like to point out that our CertiVeR pilot service
is on and any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Thank you for everything and best wishes for the New Year on our behalf!

Oscar & Jesús