[cads] Alternate Community Council Day/Time

Gwen Nichols-White gnwhite at ggf.org
Fri Jun 2 13:22:02 CDT 2006

Due to a conflict in schedules regarding next Tuesdays' Community
Council Meeting, I would like to propose an alternate day time.  At this
point we would rather not cancel the meeting as we have much go
accomplish prior to GGF18.
Please select one of the following to indicate the day or time that
works best for you.  I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.  We
will resume the regular schedule in two weeks.
Tuesday 6/6-1-2 pm CST
Wednesday 6/7-8 am CST
Wednesday 6/7 9-10 am CST
Wednesday 6/7 11-12 noon CST
I look forward to hearing from you.  I will confirm the final day and
time, and will include the dial in/confirmation number and agenda at
that time.  Please respond no later than Monday at Noon CST.  Thanks.
Gwen Nichols-White
Program Manager
Global Grid Forum
Office:  630-252-7163