[cads] GGF17 PC Conf call at GGF16

Satoshi Matsuoka matsu at is.titech.ac.jp
Sun Feb 12 03:13:35 CST 2006

Following the previous discussions and a mention by Mark, although
Dennis is absent we might schedule a F2F update from the January, since
most of the relevant people are here.

The current status quo is that we have the PC candidates listed up, and
it is up to Dennis (and me) to pick the folks. One subject of course is
the GridWorld Tokyo overlap, as had been discussed as not so much a
problem due to the different nature of the meetings.

The tricky part in the logistics is how to have both Dennis (in the US?)
and Sekiguchi-san's secretary, Yuko Oshima, in a trilateral meeting. If
Sekiguchi-san could just represent himself without her, then a Skype,
Polycom (I have brought a ViaVideo unit again) or a phone conf. call
would be easy. If not, Yuko may have to stay up a little late...

Logistically, I prefer Tuesday or Wed. afternoon or evening, which would
translate to Tue morning or middday for dennis, and (late) night for
Yuko.

						Satoshi (M)

Satoshi Matsuoka,  Professor
Global Scientific Information and Computing Center
 & Dept. of Mathematical and Computing Sciences
Tokyo Institute of Technology
Address: 2-12-1 Oo-okayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552 Japan
Tel&fax: +81-3-5734-3876   E-mail: matsu at acm.org, matsu at is.titech.ac.jp