[cads] update on GGF17

Dennis Gannon gannon at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:31:42 CDT 2006

hi all,
o.k.  here is the preliminary program.  xl version and word version is
attached.  we need to get this out right away (ann and steve are very
unhappy with me and need something to post today.) so please assume that
the preliminary version can change if you see big problems.
in fact i am sure it will change.  notice i have not paid much attention
to which room should be used for specific activities.  we have two
rooms: one with 100 seats and one with 130.
also, there are still lots of details left out.  like the names of the
people on the various panels.

dennis