[cads] GGF Community bi-weekly (ACTIONS and AGENDA for 4/11/06)

Fogel, Robert robert.fogel at intel.com
Sat Apr 1 20:25:05 CST 2006

Hi to all Community ADs, I'd like to continue the forward progress that
we are making with Community objectives.  I've attached what I captured
from our meetings in Boston/GGF15, San Fran face-to-face, Athens/GGF16
and Community calls to-date.

ACTION:

Please provide the missing info in the attached file.  The info needed
is:

	* Description of your Area
	* Objectives for your Area (including exactly who is doing what,
when)

For Areas with multiple ADs, please coordinate your responses.  Thank
you and look forward to reviewing this in our next Community call.

AGENDA:

	* Review Community objectives
	* Review GGF17 Community Program
	* Review proposals for GGF18 Community Program and coordinating
with IDG and Globus World
	* Review of proposal for next evolution of Community structure

FYI, We are still trying to find a replacement for Julie, which should
help to facilitate our progress.

Thank you,

Robert Fogel
GGF (Global Grid Forum) Community Vice-Chairman
Intel Corp, Worldwide Director of Grid Strategy
Strategy and Business Development
408-765-6404