[cads] bounced note from Geoffrey

Dennis Gannon gannon at cs.indiana.edu
Tue Nov 22 05:29:50 CST 2005

hi folks,

the science gateways workshop at ggf14 had hundreds.  it was a big hit.
the ggf15 event was a bust because it more tutorial and not well
advertised.  the Sc05 event was well advertised among the community and
it was a workshop.  i think the only conclusion to draw here
is t hat a well organized wworkshop is always better than a not-so-well
organized and advertised tutorial.

dennis