[BYTEIO-WG] Error with Genesis II Client talking to Unicore

Mohammad Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jul 26 16:21:16 CDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Thanks for identfying these problems.

append/truncAppend problem: unfortunately append/truncAppend
operations return messages are missing with transfer mechanism
information.

seekRead/seekWrite action URL: Your guess was right :), indeed its a
typo problem. I just checked ,it was seek-read / seek-write instead of
what is stated in WSRF rendering document.

UNICORE end point is down till tomorrow. This will be up by tomorrow
with the improvement of aforementioned problems.

Regards,
Shahbaz

Thanks for identifying core compliance problem