[BYTEIO-WG] Genesis II endpoint and Fujitsu

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 26 12:10:14 CDT 2007

Hi Karolina, Mark,

that's great news of your success with our service!

Some good news from my side: I can successfully create a resource on
GenesisII. And, as far as I can see, the processing of my requests seem
alright as the correct sopa:Body comes back - checked for
"GetResourceProperty" and "read".

However, I still get SOAP responses that totally miss the "soap:Header"
section. his is true for all tested operations, and I guess that is also the
case for all other RandomByteIO messages.

For example, the response SOAP message for my GetResourceProperty request is
this:
---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ----------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><GetResourcePropertyResponse
xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/rp-2"><ns1:Size
xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/random-access">60</ns1:Size></GetResourcePropertyResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>--------------------
---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ----------

and the response SOAP message for my first interop read request is this:
---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ---------- SNIP ----------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><readResponse
xmlns="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/random-access"><transfer-information
transfer-mechanism="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/transfer-mechanisms/simple"><ns1:data
xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.ggf.org/byteio/2005/10/byte-io">MTExMjEzMTQxNTE2</ns1:data></transfer-information></readResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>--------------------

So the RandomByteIO implementation looks good (haven't tested all), but the
WS-Addressing support seem to miss out on the responses.

I tested today at 17:02:48 GMT.

Cheers,
Michel