[BYTEIO-WG] Error communicating with UNICORE Endpoint

Mohammad Shahbaz Memon m.memon at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jul 24 22:31:34 CDT 2007

Thanks Mark for pointing this problem.

The problem is the use of xsi:nil="true" attribute in createResource
element instance, but it  works fine without using this attribute. The
UNICORE's underneath binding is bit touchy with nil attribute.

Do we really need nillable attribute in the interop factory
(createResource) schema declaration? :)