[BYTEIO-WG] Error communicating with UNICORE Endpoint

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 24 15:03:05 CDT 2007

I apologize for mailing this to the list, but lacking contact
information for UNICORE, this was my best option.

We have tried testing the Genesis II client against the UNICORE
Endpoint, but cannot succesfully perform the createResource operation
from the Interop port type.  The error information passed back is also
insufficient to diagnose the problem further.  Please find attached both
an example client messsage, and the response message that we receive.

-Mark and Karolina