[BYTEIO-WG] Byte IO Interop Endpoints

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 9 12:28:53 CDT 2007

Hi Mark, ByteIO-wranglers,

sorry for being so silent on this topic.

I managed to dig out myself from heaps of other stuff, so that (hopefully)
this and next week are free to set up an endpoint here at FLE.

Also, according to my notes, the deadline for endpoints up and running seem
Friday 20 July, i.e. *next week* Friday instead of this week Friday?

Cheers,
Michel