[BYTEIO-WG] Byte IO Interop Endpoints

Mark Morgan mmm2a at virginia.edu
Mon Jul 9 12:04:18 CDT 2007

Hey ByteIO Enthusiasts,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for having your ByteIO
Interoperability endpoint up and available for testing is close-of-business
this coming Friday (defined as 9AM Eastern, 16 July 2007).  Please let us
know if you aren't going to be able to make that deadline.  Also, as of yet,
mine is the only group indicated on our wiki page for the interop fest.  I'm
going to start filling in the charts for it this week and I'd really like to
have a preliminary list of participating groups as soon as possible so
please go to
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.byteio-wg/wiki/Home
Page and fill in your group's name in the list that I started.

-Mark

--
Mark Morgan
Research Scientist