[BYTEIO-WG] ByteIO Interop Document

neil p chue hong N.ChueHong at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 04:53:35 CDT 2006

I agree.

We should ensure we test all the ByteIO properties defined as RPs in the
WSRF rendering, but we should use the simplest mechanism to access them.

The only exception would be if you had a use case which needed a more
complex access mechanism, but I don't think we have any such use cases.

cheers,
neil